Rapid Application Development for an Ed-Tech Organisation based out of United Kingdom.
ABAcademy is on a mission to engage, educate and empower learners to achieve their potential through technical proficiency, integrity and professionalism. ABA had issues with their current technology platform and providing seamless customer experience has been a challenge for them, the current system was not reliable.
TYNYBAY has joined forces ABA to build a robust Integrated Learning Management System with CRM, LMS, VLE & e-Portfolio all integrated into one platform providing seamless experience and creating one touch point for the entire customer life cycle from getting onboarded as a lead to getting graduated as a professional.
- The ability to quickly build applications and roll out features rapidly has been a key challenge to meet the post-pandemic needs of their customers.
- Enterprise systems have to be deeply integrated and responsive, with seamless workflows allowing remote workers to respond and act more quickly to any customer need.
- Time to market has been critical as the client had issues with existing platform and the new platform has to be be the core system in less than 2 quarters.
- As a Product Development Partner, TYNYBAY recommended the Cloud Native Ecosystem approach to accelerate rapid development and innovation.
- For driving innovation in organizations of any size, TYNYBAY's framework of Rapid Application Development will empower teams to build and release applications faster. With ABA, we adopted the same approach and developed a framework for building products in smaller, faster iterations and releases to reduce time to market. We have rolled out the first Module to Production in less than 100 Days.
- We chose Microservices to enable development teams to operate independently and build reusable components that can be used across various apps within the Integrated System and eventually the client wanted roll out the product as a SaaS Platform.
- To leverage the power of Kubernetes, we have used the GitOps Approach to automate the code to deployment pipeline and significantly reduced the time to deployments. Dockerizing the Microservices and hosting them on harbor eliminates the dependency on proprietary container image hosting tools..
- Feature release cycles have been reduced from 2-3 weeks to less than 6 hours, enabling customers to test and improve on product feedback and develop new features and roll-out almost every day.
- From Requirement Gathering to delivering the CRM module the entire cycle was completed in less than 75 days.
- With the right use of Cloud Native technology, tools, and best practices, we were able to reduce time to market by almost 60%.