We are looking for a candidate who is a self-starter, process driven and passionate about DevOps.
What will you do?
- Design & architect scalable applications and should be comfortable with both IaaS & PaaS
- Responsible for containerisation and setting up & monitoring Kubernetes clusters
- Responsible for driving the DevOps teams, setting up processes and benchmarks for automation of deployment & release cycles.
- Should be comfortable with Jenkins or Circle CI
- Should be able to gather DevOps requirements from customers and design solutions/ architecture diagrams etc.
- Define the Site Reliability Engineering principles and lead the team of DevOps / SRE engineers
- Delivering PoC's for customers and setting up PoC's for internal team members for reference.
- Should be strong in the Microservices and handling various aspects that revolve around the architecture of micro-services.
- Experience with Redhat Openshift is mandatory.
- Experience with the AWS DevOps Stack .
- Capability of setting up Kubernetes Clusters in a multi-cloud / hybrid-cloud environment.
- Strong understanding of the cloud-native ecosystem and the new projects coming out of the CNCF foundation.
- Strong in shell scripting/python/golang or groovy.
- Strong debugging & troubleshooting skills.
- 5+ years experience as a DevOps/Software Engineer
Nice to have:
Experience in one or more of the below
- API Design & Architecture
- Algorithm design & optimization
- Designing large scale systems for enterprises
- Parallel & Distributed systems
- RDBMS / NoSQL Databases
- Cloud Native stack
What's in it for you?
TYNYBAY is on a mission to help enterprises advance their cloud native initiatives. We care about our communities and thrive to achieving success for all stakeholders.
- You will get to work with a team of highly skilled, passionate Cloud Native / DevOps Engineers & TYNYPreneurs
- Freedom and flexibility to work from anywhere in the world.
- Personalised L&D support for shaping up your career and helping you transition in your career path.
- Rewards program includes bonuses, insurance & other benefits.
Find more about us here - www.tynybay.com
Follow us on LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/TYNYBAY/
Refer a friend & get a 100$ Amazon Coupon*. Drop an email to email@example.com for more details.